Your search results

Gateway Park – A Family’s First Choice

Posted by Admin on September 20, 2022
Gateway Park – 1900sqft

Gateway Park is one of my favourite developments in the Rama Homes catalog. 

You know why?

IT”S HUGE (1900sqft) and AFFORDABLE.

I was in sheer awe the first time I laid my eyes on these beautiful three bedroom apartments. 

Gateway Park – MAP

Gateway Park is only a 5 minute drive from Mombasa road and is situated right behind Gateway Mall.

The development is situated in a location that is in close proximity to;

Reputable Schools:

  • Notre Dame Primary
  • The Daniel School
  • Viraj School


  • Gertrude Children’s Hospital
  • Aga Khan Hospital
  • Baspen Syokimau Cottage Hospital

Shopping Malls:

  • Gateway Mall
  • NextGen Mall

Jomo Kenyatta International Aiport & JKIA Toll Station (quick access to the Nairobi Expressway)

This development is ideal for families that seek to have a home for their children. It is packed with exclusive amenities and has great access to everything thanks to the Nairobi expressway. 

Gateway Park consists of 8 blocks split into 2 phases with each block having 64 apartments. Each block has 8 levels with 8 apartments per level.


  • Mini Shopping Centre
  • Fully Equipped Gym
  • Children’s Playground
  • Clubhouse
  • Swimming Pools
  • 24/7 CCTV Security
  • Backup generator
  • Borehole & Water Storage (Managed by Mavoko Water and Sewage company)

Payment Options

The payment options at Gateway Park vary depending on the phase of the development.

Phase 1 consists of blocks a, b, c & d–which is 260 three bedroom apartments in total.

Since the phase 1 apartments are ready to move in– Rama Homes offers a shorter repayment period of 2 years as opposed to the standard 6 years.

The Breakdown:

60% deposit -> Remaining 40% in the next 48 months. (0% interest)

Rama Homes has flexible payment options so the remaining 48 months may be paid at your own pace–as long as you complete the 40% payments within the agreed time.

Phase 2 on the other hand has a different repayment period.

10% deposit -> 47% during construction (2 years) -> 43% after construction (2 years)

This essentially means with as low as KSh 850,000 you can be one step closer to owning your three bedroom apartment at Gateway Park.

Michael shares his experience with Gateway Park

Consider getting a tour at Gateway Park today by giving Rama Homes a call!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Compare Listings

Open chat
Chat with us
How can we help.